HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wickedsprint

price on 650R?

5 posts in this topic

I am not a huge fan of paying retail for anything, I see some posts about people paying less than 5 grand on brand new 650R's, is this the norm, I have yet to see one in stock, and they usually don't barter on bikes they order...

I recently bought one for $2800 with 500 miles on it. The deals are out there. Keep looking. The classifieds are a good place to look. Dealerships charge more. A buddy of mine bought an XR600 with 100 miles on it for $1200 last summer.

03 street legal ones are there for around $6000 and no tax with less than 800 miles on them. I know of two for sale here in San Diego. Brand new PIGs go for $4999.00 + tax (if bought in the state you live in) almost everywhere since 2003. Dirt only. :thumbsup:

Well dirt only they have been trying to get sticker in the state I am going to, but I will not pay sticker. I will go to Colorado if I have to. Dirt only is not a concern since wyoming does not even require turn signals, all i need is mirror and brake light and horn in addition to what the bike already has.