How long does a paddle tire last?

How long does a paddle tire last When riding in silt some rocks mud and intence silt/rock hill climbing.

:) I dunno, why don't ya find out.
Originally posted by pavelkod:

How long does a paddle tire last When riding in silt some rocks mud and intence silt/rock hill climbing.

It probably lasts about as long as your reputation did when you lied repeatedly to all on the forum. So that would be about .000001 seconds. WHAT series was that you got 6th place in? The "Nerd Nationals" ???

A paddle tire will only last about 30 seconds in the rocks. No kidding. Dont believe me? Ride it up and down the street once. Then mulitply the damage by a thousand.

Dude, go to "dirtbike.com" it's more your speed, a bunch a dumb kids.

you might want to look into the paddle tires that have a thin row of knobs between the paddles for going on hard stuff temporarily.

Probably not too long if you're riding in Tower City like dirt....black woods and the like. Coal dirt will shred them. If you're in pure sand, about forever.

It takes 758 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop!!

Dude, I was gonna give you my best answer till I saw that you've been blackballed. It's a hard lesson to learn but it will stay with you. Guess you need a new start at another board.

Here in PA its almost all silt not the silt in other states this is like coal/slate. There are also dunes by my house. Not sand but like a powder ash that looks like sand but contains rat poison. Dot getbthat in your eyes it burns.

It depends on how bad you are and how often your daddy beats you with the PADDLE TIRE

Pirrelli's have been know to last about 1500 beatings

where as the dunlops are about 2200 beatings

It depends again on the terrain your being beatin on