HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BK14MX

Calling COOLHAND

6 posts in this topic

Are you talking about Coolhand from the GA area. If so, the last I saw of him was around Nov. of last year at a race at Echoconnee (GPG series). He said his wife got a job down south (GA). Haven't seen him since.

MGR8

Brian, you can find Coolhand by going to http://www.Georgiaoffroad.com

I believe he is in the Albany/Valdosta area. I see him posting on here under the Rides section.

I hope you are doing well in that Fla. heat. Are you going for the new 450 or ? :)

Yeah, thats the one. Last time I talked to him he was talking about re-inlisting full time. That was before Sept 11, but I knew he was moving to Valdosta. Thanks for the help.

Hey Dave, Im doing alot of night riding/racing. But now its raining most days out, I need a new bike soon, mines getting some time on it. Seems like every other week I'm fixing it, too much time on it to be riding it as hard as I do. They entire clutch and tranny is brand new, just an ongoing saga. Sometime in September a few of us are planning a trip up to ride a couple tracks in Ga, I'll give you a shout if it pans out. Is your number still the same? If its changed email me at mx14bk@cfl.rr.com

[ August 15, 2002: Message edited by: BK14MX ]