HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AZ918MAN

Oil From breather Hose??

7 posts in this topic

Hey I was just wondering if its normal to get a little spot of oil from the breather hose??? I have been noticing that my bike has been blowing a little oil from the breather hose. I have been changing the oil when the bike is warm and putting 1750cc's of oil and a new filter in ever time i change it. Just hoping its not anything major. could it be valves out of adjustment? or????

If you are putting 1750 cc in each time you change the oil and filter, you WILL get more than a few drops. That is how much you should put into a completely dry engine.

I use 1650 cc for an oil/filter change. Then I check it the next time I run it.

Works for me.

Yep ,it's normal. Plus, sometimes it will spooge out a little more than at other times. Mine seems to run with the humidity. The higher the humidity, the frothier the spooge, and more of it.