Have you seen the Chick in the Latest Dirt Rider?

Damn,

I could barely concentrate on the Articles....

They should not do that to OLD Blood.....

Bonzai :)

Well post it bonzie post it

dont keep us viageeeer eatin misfits wanting :)

[ August 13, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

I think you mean Sharon Moore:

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/index/photosvideo.html

She is gorgeous. But why does anyone that looks that good feel they have to have implants? I think she would look better flat chested than with those obviously fake knockers.

Wow, thanks Mike. She's been calling me and begging me for a date, but if you think she's got implants, she can forget it.

Originally posted by Ben Dere Didat:

Wow, thanks Mike. She's been calling me and begging me for a date, but if you think she's got implants, she can forget it.

Hey Ben Dere Doner, if shes calling you, you are da man. A lucky man, implants or not.

She may have called him, but what she called him is a serious question!! :)

Besides what you want a is chick with giant naturals, right? You realize the posterior may not now, but someday will, I gaurantee it, match the magnanomus perportions of the of your precious yet bodacious ta-ta's :D So chase the chest at your own risk, my boobie eye buddies :D

Is that a 500cc alum. frame bike that she is standing next to ?!?!?!?!

Hey, as long as they look normal,(not sideways, or or out too far :) ,) I don't mind! :D

Originally posted by Wyatt:

Is that a 500cc alum. frame bike that she is standing next to ?!?!?!?!

What 500, was there a bike in the picture? I better go back and look again :)

hummmmmm I checked again and still didn't see any 500 :D:D:D

Yup People are stupid by nature.

I hate to tell ya this guy used to be named simon :)

Lok at the Adams Apple

Ya mean I could look like her!

NEATO!!

Somebody needs to tell MXtech (John Curea) about this chick...he could show up to the GNCC races and parade her around the pits.... like the Ohlins with the Skank Miester Toothpick Chick with her boney little A$$ hanging out. One look at Sharon Moore and Ohlins would be off the podium and MX Tech would have sole posession of the sponsorship...

Bonzai :)

you can see moore of her in the transworld mx mag.... alot more

[ August 14, 2002: Message edited by: LOOPOUT ]

Sorry TT removed this was a maybe a bit much

[ August 14, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Check those pics in DirtRider closely, she is sportin' a big a$$ diamond on that left hand..looks like some lucky feller has made a claim!!!

That dont mean nothing

Now adays its the bigger ring that gets the cake.

what a shame too loyalty sucks.

Here is a point I want to make, take it for what it is or debate it but here is how I honestly feel.

Who really makes a desision on buying a product if a half naked babe is in the pic. Does Sex Sell.

I see no purpose in it at all except that the visual (And Yes Boys and Girls MEN are driven by visual FIRST)

Does this motivate you to buy a car, a bike or whatever.

Personally I really believe it is degrading to the woman (But its a free country and Capitolizm rules), It is only there to set a flame in a dudes wanker, Maybe some of the marketing guru's can SPLAIN this, I just dont get it.

I like looking at it dont get me wrong, but on the other hand, I just feel it is demoralizing, How would you feel if it was your Daughter in that Pic?

Roast me Toast Me Flame Me Broil Me I see no reason for it...Except the obviuos

from Yamakazee: Damn,

I could barely concentrate on the Articles....

They should not do that to OLD Blood.....

Rest My Case

[ August 14, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

EGO, someone has to set a bad example why not her?

I think it's wonderful that she would go through the pain of a surgical procedure just to get us to look.

And if someone is dumb enough to buy a rock for her, Oh well.

Look at Anna Nicole Smith, from court records she was to stupid to even write a check.

She has the last laugh now.

Never let the little head run the show.

...now there's a set of doubles I would like to clear! What ya think, 2nd or 3rd gear ?

Don't come up short those things are hard as concrete.

and I guarentee you those arent natural terrain...