YZ450 owners with a revalve?

I miss my 450 and may get another one. Leaning toward Blue! My 03 worked pretty well but wondering if your revalve made a night and day diference.

Also curious who did the revalves or what you did to make the stock valving work on the track. I'm 170lbs, Sr A rider.

I rode a 520SX the other day and now I'm longing for more ponies.

Thanks,

KH

I miss my 450 and may get another one. Leaning toward Blue! My 03 worked pretty well but wondering if your revalve made a night and day diference.

Also curious who did the revalves or what you did to make the stock valving work on the track. I'm 170lbs, Sr A rider.

I rode a 520SX the other day and now I'm longing for more ponies.

Thanks,

KH

More ponies than a 520SX??? Buy the damn 540kit!!!!!!!!!!

Revalve on my 03 is a custom stack based on RaceTech Gold Valves - Forks & Shock. It works really well for me as I did not want to spend big bucks on ENZO yet - waiting to win lottery. I have ridded my 03 of any mid stroke harshness & braking bumps are totally controlable now - I do not have bottoming issues and I kept my stock springs - against my own advice - but from my Tuner - ride is just plush enough & stiffness / or not enough of it, is not an issue except on some hard pack tracks.