HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YZ400FPower

SHIFTER

6 posts in this topic

Well I have one thing to complain about on my bike......and its that the shifter it too small. Well at least for me anyways. I am 15 yrsd and stand at 6foot8. I ride with size 16boots and find that I have to really tweak my foot to shift. Ive moved out the shifter all the way it can go.?????? :thumbsup: What should I do?

So do I have to fab up a shifter?

Sure sounds like it. If you cant weld it will probly cost about 20-30 bucks. Oh yeah if you have the stock aluminum one you need to get a steel one.

You can also try some fastway evolution footpegs. you can flip the collars and mount them in the low position about 3/4 inch lower and 3/4 inch back. I am 6'4" and size 13 and it help me.

There is a company that makes replacement folding tips in different lengths, they look trick and do offer more foot room. Cant remember their name. There was a write up about them in one of the paper rags.