HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumper38

Who is waiting for the 05' 450

14 posts in this topic

Just seeing who is waiting for there new one? I think there is enough change from the 03 for it to be worth it. I have to admit the 06 is to be revamped completely! :thumbsup:

I think there is enough change from the 03 for it to be worth it. I have to admit the 06 is to be revamped completely! :thumbsup:

I don't think there is any reason to upgrade from an '03 to an '05 so I'm keeping my beast. I did order an '05 YZ125 just for fun. :devil: I'm hoping the '06 450 will see major upgrades so I plan to sell both my '03 450 and '05 125 to get a new 450 when they come out in '06.

--KT--

I want an 05. I can't wait to ride that new suspension.

:lol::thumbsup: I cant get over that avatar!! :devil::awww:

I sold my Yz'd 04 Wr450 for a new 450. I'm waiting for testing. I think I'll end up blue, I have so much fun working on them!

Thumper38,

I am actually going to wait and get an '06 next year unless they don't make any of the major changes everyone is expecting. I have been studying for some work related certifications and haven't ridden in 2 months and don't expect to for another so my bike barely has 1 year on her! I sure love the feel of a brand new bike though!

staying with an 04, prices are too good, just got a brand new leftover 04 for a little over $5000, i think there will be big changes in the 06 model(aluminum frame).

I want an 05. I can't wait to ride that new suspension.

:thumbsup::devil: I cant get over that avatar!! :lol::awww:

Both of yours are freakin' HILARIOUS!

Good move , I went from an 01 426 to a 04 450, and wow has my riding improved. The bike is so light, that you will find yourself going fatser, and jumping further, the first day. This bike builds your confidence real fast!!