Piru mx this saturday

Will be heading out to piru this sat. Anybody else going out there?

I'll be there at 9:00. Two of my buddies are picking up brand spankin' new '02 YZs tomorrow and they will be there. :)

[ August 08, 2002: Message edited by: Ridin' MD ]

WHO IS THIS?

I WAS AT PIRU LAST WEEKEND AND RODE WITH A GUY THAT HAS A YELLOW NUMBER PLATE # 21 ON HIS THHUMPER. IS THIS YOU AND IF SO I THINK ILL BE THERE ON SAT..THE NEXT SEE YA..

SCOTT

MD, i should be there by 9, white ford van,426 #53

I park on the right hand side,in front of the step-up.I may bring my kids to ride on the pee-wee

track,both girls,my 8 yr old wants to go,the 11 yr old doesn't! I just might go by myself? Look foward to meeting you,hopefully no-one needs your

professional services! :)

Actionman- who's who?

[ August 07, 2002: Message edited by: BigDesto ]

We park near to the Porta-potty (never know when you may need it :D ). yz 400 #15 (not a ferry wanna-be, just my number). My friend with the new YZ will drive in his brown longbed.

We should have an eazy-up.

What happens when I need my own services :D:D:):D

Wish i could go :)

Hey guys,

I might be able to make it, however I'm not sure which day, Sat or Sun.

I was there last Sat., yellow plates #41s, parked just to the right of the gate under the trees....

If I make it I'll come over and introduce myself. Hope to see ya there !

The heat wave is on, LOTS OF WATER, I will be there before 9:00 geared-up and ready to ride! Bring your E-Z ups it's gonna be HOT! :D:D:)

I'll be riding in the nude with the exception of a specialized piece of underwear called simply "the sock" :)

[ August 09, 2002: Message edited by: Ridin' MD ]

I'll be there with Ridn MD. It is going to be very hot. see everyone there around 9.

Ridin' RN

WELCOME TO THE GAME :)

To those who care, YES, I stole my name from Jason. :)