HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kermit

Bummed out...

3 posts in this topic

Well I just sold my WR... :) I found that I am going to Italy for Christmas :D, and I needed the cash. I did sell it to my room mate...so it is still in the family. I have to wait 'til spring before I can get another one. At least it will be a 426 I might look at the KTMs too. I guess I'll talk to you guys in April. Thanks for all of the help

4 people like this

Kermit-

I will be going to Italy the two weeks prior to Christmas...hopefully I can get a good deal on some alpinestars boots. I figure between the favorable exchange rate and the fact that alot of riding boots are imported from there that I might be able to get a pretty good deal???

4 people like this

Too bad I already bought mine here. I paid full retail for 'em yeouch! (Tech 8s) Ok OK I don't have to sell my bike!!! I just found out that I am coming into some money from my grandfathers life insurance YEAH!!! it is not much BUT it will pay for Italy...and I am going to work 6 days a week too. phew!!! I was depressed all day about Blue Betty...My room mate took it out today (I knew he was going to) He did about $150 in damage. Smashed the header a bit, ripped the grips off and broke the throttle housing. He has never really been on a motorcycle before (he is a really good mt. biker...BUT...) I guess he grabbed too much front brake tossed him to the ground at 30mph scraped him up a bit too. He said, "it is alot of bike"...I said, "ah, yeah it is..that is why I got it!"

5 people like this