HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oregon_Thumper

Tank Cover

4 posts in this topic

I bought my 426 used and when I took off the tank for the first time I noticed that there was a cover over the tank that had the new graphics on it and the old stock ones where still on the bike. Does anyone know where I can get another hard plastic cover like the one I have. I have looked around and can't seem to find one. It is nice to have because your graphics will never bubble and it probably saved my tank from a puncture wound when one of my tie downs let go and the bike fell in the back of the truck. It is cracked and dented from the fall and I would like to get a new one.

Thanks

That sucks. I think they are pretty cool. You don't have to worry about taking off graphics, just get another one and put the new graphics on. And it protects your tank.