HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Confirmed del.date.

2 posts in this topic

I just got back from my dealer. He said he was just about to call me and let me know the news.

He showed me his alocation chart.

WR's........1in Dec

2in Feb

3 in March

YZ's

............1in September

He couldnt give me a date yet but he said it could be as soon as the end of Aug or late Sept!! :)

Oh well ......IT <center> <h2><font color=blue>WILL</h2></center> worth the wait!!

100% sure of that!

Gotsta be MO' betta' than my 93RM250!!!!! :D

[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

Since I work at a Yamaha dealership I have seen the allocation chart and the delivery date on YDS. Some dealerships are getting early delivery (August is what the paper says) and some arent, depending on the size of the dealership and how many units it sells per year. Our dealership has 3 locations and we are getting 15 YZ450's the whole year. Only one is coming as a "early release" model and that is the one with my name on it. We are getting 5 in Sept and I didnt look to see when the rest are coming in.

We have already recieved the YZ85, YZ125 and YZ250...and the 450 should be arriving within 2 wks. Whenever the bike gets invoiced it will be here in 5 days. I will let you know when mine is invoiced. Later,

Garrett