Exhaust system for YZF 426 (2002) ??????

I have a YZF 426 (2002) that currently has a Pro Circuit T4 can midpipe and header. Basically its a good overall system, but i want something that will give me a harder hit as soon as i twist the throttle. i tried the FMF Titanium can and thought it sucked. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I mainly track ride. Thanks from the OC.

I'm going to be getting a T-4. You said that you wanted something with a harder hit. Did the T-4 take away some of the hit that the bike normally has or do you just want more of a hit than stock.

The T4 produces better power overall but actually the stock pipe seems to have a better punch off the bottom. I dont have the stock any more and am looking for a good aftermarket suggestion. Thanks!! :thumbsup::devil:

Call factory connection, they will make you go faster for less.

What makes you want to get the pro circuit pipe?? :thumbsup:

I have tried a Dr. D , White Bros and PC. I think the PC has the best power of all of them.....some guys want hit...some guys buy CRFs......can't make everyone happy! LOL :devil::thumbsup:

I put the white bros e-series on my 02 426 (the pro meg shorty) and i dont use any discs, and i like it alot, i used a d and d before and it didnt have the perfromance gains the white bros did. But it is REALLY loud!!!

My stock pipe is pretty trashed so I need a replacement. I like the look and sound of the PC. I realize that it's louder but that is not an issue.

What makes you want to get the pro circuit pipe?? :thumbsup:

My stock pipe is pretty trashed so I need a new pipe. I like the look and sound of the PC.

The T4 produces better power overall but actually the stock pipe seems to have a better punch off the bottom. I dont have the stock any more and am looking for a good aftermarket suggestion. Thanks!! :thumbsup::devil:

I've got an new Big Gun system for sale if you're interested. It's a complete ceramic coated system and I only used it a few times. I need the cash since I have some other stuff going on. It's in brand new condition and I'll give you a good deal if you're interested. It's made for a YZ450 but I'm not sure if it will fit a 426. PM me if you're interested.