WR suspension query

Yesterday I rode a friend's '04 CR250 (two smoke) with stock suspension. I was very impressed with the suspension. I'm wondering if it's possible to get my WR's suspension to feel that good. Do I just get a revalve and respringing? Or is the WR just too heavy too feel that good? I've put a heavier spring in the rear, and adjusted my clickers to what I thought were pretty good settings, but after the CR ride I think my suspension sucks. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Jerry

The WR450 will never feel as light and float like a CR250 on a whooped out track. The stock suspension is Ok but I recommend revalving both the front forks and the rear shock for a more plush ride for eastern trails. ? That 50lbs the CR250 does not have makes a big difference.

Thanks Indy. That's what I was afraid of. Maybe I need to make the rider about 50 lb lighter? ?

You might save some money on groceries if you go that route, I should shave about 20 pounds off my total (rider and bike) weight also :devil::awww:

The same day I bought my bike I took it to the suspension shop and had heavier springs put in it and had it re-valved. I do this to every new bike I buy. Recently I rode a friend's WR with stock suspension. The differences were real subtle. I am not sure it was worth the $600.00 to have the work done. :devil: I think the stock suspension is catching up with the after market stuff. ? Then again it could have been the 30 lbs I lost! Thank you Atkins. :awww: