HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DoctorRzed

Anyone use the FMF Power up jet kit?

11 posts in this topic

i dont think many people use them...i know people who got them with their factory 4's (me included) that don't use them.

i got one with my factory 4. i've tried a couple different combos of jets and clip positions but, haven't got the response i want. think i'm gonna go back to the stock jet and needle.

Question for you when you say you got one with your factory 4 did they through it in with the purchase as a promotion or did you pay extra for it? The reason I'm asking is I recently purchased the Factory 4 but did not recieve a power up jet kit unless it was in the box and i missed it.. Just wondering if i need to pull the box out of the storeroom and take a closer look...

came with my pipe, did not have to pay any extra for it.

sounds like you need to go double check the box! :thumbsup:

i got mine with the pipe, it sucked. be really careful with the jet carrier, they break really easily, leaving a stub inside the emulsion tube (i think thats what its called)

couldnt get mine right with it, went back to stock. it comes with a chart that seemed to only be good for sea level.