What's your story?

I am seeing a lot of posts here and always wonder what is the rest of your story...such as:

How old are you?

Married/ Kids?

What do you do for a living?

What else do you do for fun besides riding?

and etc...

Here's my story...

How old are you? 31

Married/ Kids? Married and have a 21 month old daughter

What do you do for a living? Software Sales covering NA and SA. Travel to Brazil alot. Have been to Rio 2x's on Biz :) Have done the thong watch there...discovered even in Brazil that not all thong wearers should be wearing thongs :D

What else do you do for fun besides riding? Road riding(bicycle), Waterskiing, back packing, fishing...pretty much anything but football, baseball, and basketball.

Last time a rode a MX bike I was in 8th grade. Then I made the mistake of going to the local track with my neighbor. Two weeks later I had a new 02 426 and have been smiling ever since...

[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: CJ_Baran ]

How old are you?

Chronologically - 33 years

Mentally - I still think I am about 25

Married/ Kids?

Not any more :) / No

What do you do for a living?

Electrical Engineering

What else do you do for fun besides riding?

and etc...

Just started fly fishing (highly addictive by the way)

Ski

Golf

camping

How about clicking the profile on each persons post, that is always good for inquiring minds.

47 yesrs

Married w/3 daughters. 2 son-in-laws

4 Grand kids

I work as a millwright at the local pulp mill

What do I do for fun besides riding?

I Shoot archery turnaments. I've been doing it for the last 22 years.

Turnament victorys include

15 Oregon State Championships (all in a row with 5 State records)

5 National Championships (2 National records)

3 Northwest Sectionals Championships

1 World Championships (2 World records)

Was selected to shoot on team "U.S.A." at the world championships and brought home 3 Gold Metals.

In my spair time I hunt with my archery equipment and have harvested 2 "Pope & Young" record book black tail bucks.

[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: b-bike ]

Age 45, married 20 years, age 18 daughter, age 15 son.

History:

Raced some local MX and mostly Pro flattrack in the '70's. Professional sprint car racer from 1981-1993, 4-time USAC National Sprint Champ (record). 1989 Indy 500 entrant: practice speeds in top-ten (215mph) crashed and broke shoulder couldn't secure sponsorship to try again. Finished out career with 1992 USAC Silver Crown championship (1-mile dirt oval series).

Current:

Manager motorcycle engineering programs for Delphi Automotive Systems. Ride MX. Barefoot and slalom waterski. Street-ride. Fly light airplanes. Raise kids. Mentor FIRST high school robotics team (http://www.usfirst.org/robotics/)

Been back into dirt bikes for 3 years. Struggled with how much MX had changed since the '70's; big doubles, rythm sections, whoops, triples. Can now usually do every jump on the local tracks--including the triples. However, I am trying to avoid big jumps with really short/technical landings; guess I'm getting tired of being in rehab (broke collarbone, four ribs and three fingers last fall on a jump landing gone wrong). Didn't miss a day of work though!! What really hurt was missing the whole fall riding season--when the air is nice and cool and the ground stays moist.

Steve

[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: vznx1w ]

Im protected by the FBI witness protection prgram so I cant give tha info out

That didnt sound right :)

Otherwise I used to be a mobster from Joizey called Stevo Jaco Da-Sludge-Hammo

[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

"Otherwise I used to be a transvestite"

AHHH, so that explains it. :)

Hated them thongs :)

The story is:

-33 years old and married

-3 kids (one daugther (6, 2002 XR50R), two boys (4 and 14 1991 YZ125 & still learnin')

-Mechanical engineer at SwRI, alternative fueled engine development/engine controls development

-Other hobbies : Harley bike rallies, weightlifting, softball, fixin' up this "new" house, playing w/the kids, ridin' the chop (homemade H-D chopper)

-Livin'

divorced/son and daughter

carton design,autocad

Aikido

No offense but who cares??? This isnt a personals column anyway.

34 years old

Married to a woman who rides bikes too :)

Crime fighter for New York State

Into Alpine skiing with wife (who is National Ski Patrol member), wakeboarding, mountain biking, musician, and I actually enjoy working on/modifying motorcycles :D

[ August 06, 2002: Message edited by: cyclenut51 ]

Oh yea, Taurus, Pina Coladas and gettin' caught in the rain.

:)

[ August 06, 2002: Message edited by: cyclenut51 ]

*28 yrs old.

*not married yet, but getting pressure

*Hobbies/toys: 2000 YZ426,2002 CBR600F4i. Mountain/BMX biking, FlyFishing(next best sport ever!) golf, snowboarding.

*I hate brussel sprouts and raddishes.

*I hate my girlfriend nagging me to get off of the computer! I guess I have to go now :D

Hey Cyclenut51, what was the best excuse anyone ever gave ya when ya pulled them over?

Originally posted by Amador:

*28 yrs old.

*not married yet, but getting pressure

*Hobbies/toys: 2000 YZ426,2002 CBR600F4i. Mountain/BMX biking, FlyFishing(next best sport ever!) golf, snowboarding.

*I hate brussel sprouts and raddishes.

*I hate my girlfriend nagging me to get off of the computer! I guess I have to go now :D

Sounds like it's time to kick that b*tch to da curb.

OK I changed my mind

Im still under the FBI witness protection program

But in my new life,

I Pluck the eyebrows off of dead cats on the road as a hobby.

If I have time I cut the tails off too.

Im only married cus my wife says so.

I have kids becouse my wife says so.

I work

I go t the bathroom about an hour after drinking a cup of coffee (# 2)

I hope to run into CLAIRE FORLANI And have her babies :)

me001.jpg

[ August 06, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Originally posted by beezer:

Hey Cyclenut51, what was the best excuse anyone ever gave ya when ya pulled them over?

Boy, that's a book I could write.

1. I have diarhea.

2. I have my period.

3. I saw you coming and thought I'd speed up to get out of your way.

4. I'm almost out of gas.

5. You must be wrong, this car couldn't accelerate to 77 MPH in that distance (3 miles from rest area, all downhill, IROC Camaro 350 cubic inches - yea, right).

People will say and try anything. The more "vivid" attempts could not be reasonably posted here. I've heard it all, and yes, it's damn funny.

Originally posted by BEAR:

Sounds like it's time to kick that b*tch to da curb.

:) I would but it's her curb. And she is bigger than me. Not as big as your girl, but still bigger than me.

Well, it all started out in a little hospital in Bellevile, NJ. The doctor slapped me and that was the last time any #$%$@& laid his hands on me without paying the $%#@&% price.

Sorry thats my Guido Bafungolio impression.