shock spring rate help..used 426

I recently bought an 02 426 with Race Tech suspension both front and back. I was checking free sag today and it is over 220 mm with me on board. The seller told me it was setup for up to an 180lb rider. He was a small dude (~165lbs) so I don't know what rate the spring had but this seems like an extremely high free sag. Would this much sag make much since with a 206lb rider on board? Do you think Race Tech also dropped the pressure in the rear shock? Do I need to do more than simply install a new RachTech with a higher spring rate?

Devin

Yea, I thought so myself. Maybe I screwed it up but I'm usually pretty good at getting stuff like this right. But I'm a know-it-all.....

Measured (A) = height from the rear axle to a perpendicular point directly above (used a reference off the rear plastic) with only the bike (static weight)

Measured (? = same reference points but with my full weight on the pegs.

B - A = free sag = ~200mm.

I warmed up the suspension prior to measuring. Like I said, maybe I seriously goofed but I did take multiply measurements. Even with that sag that bike certainly still has more travel so I don't know that I agree with shockdoc's statement.

Devin