Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TampaBoy813

Will the WR stader work on my YZ426 Motor?

8 posts in this topic

I want to run a Fan on my YZ426F Quad....wanting to know if I can use the stader to run a fan/Battery....? :thumbsup:

Yes, but you will have to run the WR flywheel with it. You also have to do the pink wire mod to make the WR stator work with the YZ CDI box. Check out these instructions from the Electrex website on how to do it. WR stator mod

Yes, but you will have to run the WR flywheel with it. You also have to do the pink wire mod to make the WR stator work with the YZ CDI box. Check out these instructions from the Electrex website on how to do it. WR stator mod

Man I just got done looking @ your Pics....all I can say is Unreal....you have a killer talent! keep up the good work and thanxs for the info on the PINK wire MOD....do you think the stader can run a fan? :thumbsup:

Yes it can run a fan. I am running a radiator fan on my 426 motor with an adjustable temp sensor in it that has a little knob on the dash. The fan will come on at a certain temp or you can turn the knob to make it come on manually if you want.

Yes it can run a fan. I am running a radiator fan on my 426 motor with an adjustable temp sensor in it that has a little knob on the dash. The fan will come on at a certain temp or you can turn the knob to make it come on manually if you want.

can you post more info...like who makes Nice/Small fans? who makes the temp sensor? with knob? all the good stuff? thanxs -Paul :thumbsup:

can you post more info...like who makes Nice/Small fans? who makes the temp sensor? with knob? all the good stuff? thanxs -Paul :devil:

More Info Please! :thumbsup:

The fan is about 4.5 inches in diameter from a 250 ninja. It wouldn't work on YZ426 dirtbike but since you have a quad the radiator should have plenty of clearance for a fan. You might want to research the Honda TRX450 fans too. They are a little bigger but thinner than sportbike fans and they are all plastic to save some weight. The temp sensor can be found at any auto parts store.