Where to get a replacement header?

I need to get a replacement header for my 02 WR426F. I bent mine up a bit. It will do for now but I would like to get another one if possible if not too expensive. I am open for YZ or WR.

Could I use a YZ header on a WR muffler though? I would like a full YZ exhaust if I could find one at a good price.

anyway, Thanks ahead of time.

try ebay tons of people are selling stock exhaust systems :thumbsup:

I just put a stepped GYT-R header pipe with a stock YZ muffler on my 426. Has good all-round performace, especially in the midrange. The top end is crap compared to the DSP system I removed, but it's much quieter and has smoother power.

I just put a stepped GYT-R header pipe with a stock YZ muffler on my 426. Has good all-round performace, especially in the midrange. The top end is crap compared to the DSP system I removed, but it's much quieter and has smoother power.

How much was it?

try ebay tons of people are selling stock exhaust systems :devil:

Hey if you don't mind could you give me a link. I did a search for YZF 426 exhaust and nothing came up. :thumbsup:

Try searching with different title spelling. I just picked up a White Bros Exhaust for half of what it would've cost me from a local dealer....and it was a new item on e-bay! :thumbsup: Keep searching, there was a lot on there last time I checked.

How much was it?

gytr comes from your yamaha dealer. the stainless steel header lists for about $120. it appears to be the same product as the white bros. header.

Cool. That isn't too bad. Maybe I will pick up one of those.

Bryan47, if you don't mind what did you type in to do a search?

I bent mine two weeks ago in front of the heat shield, sent it to piperepair.com and had it back in 1 1/2 weeks good as new. I recommend checking out their web site. They did an excellent job. If I remember right, they fix any pipe for $50 + shipping. You can't even tell it was ever bent unless you look very very close.

I have one for an 02 in good condition (no dents), if your interested PM an offer and I will email you some pictures