motorcycle trivia

New ??? A road toad is made by who??? Hodaka. :thumbsup:

The H model sporster.

What harley is produced in Japan?

Nope, the electric start Sportster was later :thumbsup:

In 1964, one year before Harley released the Electra Glide, an electric start Harley was produced. What was it?

Was it the flathead 45 trike? Or the golfcart?

New? what harley is produced in japan???

Oh geez, the AMA mag just had a back page on that not but a few months ago! Ugh, can't remember. And looking back through the archives would be cheating :thumbsup:

New ??? The song that starts off easy rider???

I seem to remember it's a Byrds song. But I can't remember which one.

New ??? A road toad is made by who???

Hodaka

Look back i dont care.

Its a steppenwolf song but i wont tell no more than that.

hodaka is correct.

i cheated and looked at the big book and the h model was electrifiying around 64 or 65. of course i thought the pan shovel was first with the button.

In 1964, one year before Harley released the Electra Glide, an electric start Harley was produced. What was it?

Was it the flathead 45 trike? Or the golfcart?

I only found this one out the day I posted it (yesterday), but I have since confirmed (in more than one book, and a Google search) that the first official Harley to claim electric start was the 45" Flathead Servi-Car. I always beleived it was the '65 Electra Glide, but there you go..... :thumbsup:

Look back i dont care.

Its a steppenwolf song but i wont tell no more than that.

In that case I'm going to say it was "The Pusher".

No It wasnt the pusher. I gave one clue only (fire all your guns)

New?? when they went into Mexico to get the dope they rode what kind of bikes??? (Easyrider)

New??? the honda sand cast 750 is a highly desired collector, what year was this model???

New??? the yamaha gts1000 was introduced in 1993 what strange feature did it have???

New??? whats a chain drive cowboy???

New??? Cowboy h-d is in what town???

New???The megola is a german machine, wheres the motor mounted???

New??? the japanese were the first to use candy paint tech???

New??? what Harley is produced in japan????

New??? the zb 50 honda was built in 1988 what so unusual about this little monkey???

New??? a paddock bike is what???

No It wasnt the pusher. I gave one clue only (fire all your guns)

Well that would be "Born to Be Wild". I still don't think that's the first song in the movie.

New??? the yamaha gts1000 was introduced in 1993 what strange feature did it have???

RADD Hub Center stearing.

New???How long does it take to get a thread like this moved out out a model specific forum and too "off topic" :thumbsup:

Off Topic has nothing to do with motorcycles. What bike do you ride? They just said you cant play no more. you were fun while you lasted, theres always some one smarter than you out there dont forget. This thread could self destruct at any second. :lol::thumbsup::devil::awww:

Off Topic has nothing to do with motorcycles. What bike do you ride? They just said you cant play no more. you were fun while you lasted, theres always some one smarter than you out there dont forget. This thread could self destruct at any second. :awww::thumbsup::lol::D

Shoulda said general. Thanks for the correction. And I was attempting a joke. Guess it didn't work, ah well :lol:

I'm researching dirtbikes because I would like to have one(waffleing between a Yamaha WR and KTM EXC). Rode dirtbikes as a child, but I've been a street rider for the past 14 years, currently on a 2002 Triumph Sprint ST. I don't get to play no more? :devil::D And I woulda gotten away with it too if it wern't for them meddling kids! :D (There's ALWAYS someone faster, and always someone smarter than me :snore: )

single side front swing arm.

New??? the honda sand cast 750 is a highly desired collector, what year was this model???

69'

New??? the zb 50 honda was built in 1988 what so unusual about this little monkey???

disk brakes.

New???How long does it take to get a thread like this moved out out a model specific forum and too "off topic"

I think maybe we should move to the General forum....... It seems to have died a natural death here. :thumbsup: Am I the only one that wants this thread to continue? :devil:

More questions, please. :thumbsup:

Theres still a pile of questions unanswered. And yes i will get this thing moved out of the wrs forum, lord knows the poor wrs had had enough problems already. Maybe a motorcycle trivia II where as anybody can ask questions. Play, learn and have thier feelings hurt. Yes gang we are still playing. :thumbsup:

I might have to come up with few old-school items. :thumbsup: