motorcycle trivia

...how much would one sell for? i have never really looked for any but and havent seen any for sale either. How about bike week? You ever go / going next spring? :thumbsup:

A restored, 10-point Dream can bring upwards of $6000. Mine were junkers - two '68s and a '69. I got a grand for all three. (I paid $400 for two and got one for free four years ago.) The hardest thing to find is correct pipes. The originals were prone to rotting out at the bottoms because condensation would sit in them.

Bike Week? I go for the vintage racing events only. I usually have my bikes hauled down by a buddy and then cash in miles and fly down; race; and get the hell outta there; although I'm ready to take a year off from going.

Yes the scooter was vespa. Who needs all that horsepower of a 500? me The old yamaha has a fuel level dipper one side liters other gallons. These street legal crs sound way cool.

What about desert racing over there? You made me hungry yesterday now im ready to go to eat down at the Outback rest. have a liitle shrimp on the barbie and rack of lamb/with mint jelly. :thumbsup:

Sorry i am talking about one of the liitle bikes that honda first built. late 50s maybe not the benley models of late 60s. :thumbsup:

O.K. Im going to re-ask Question on the Honda Dream (1 st one built) Mr honda was a piston ring maker then had a dream to build a motorcycle so they called it the dream, the first bike was it 2 stroke or 4 ? Unanswered... The latest dream race model has how many exhuast ports??? I belive these bikes are 50cc.

I think Barry brigg was a Trials rider.

Indian larry stands on the seat of his bike.

In the end of the original On Any Sunday, the beach scene where are they riding?

1) laying back, feet on the bars, or stand -up riding...

2)Prob'ly.....

3)??Oil Tank?

4)Trials...

5)A DKW is an East German 2-stroke motorcycle...

6)Cushman...

Honda's 1st bike was a 4-stroke...they didn't start making 2-strokes til late.

No your thinking Bernie Shieber the trials rider.

Yes Indian Larrys trick rideing is standing on the seat at cruiseing speed.

Your question answer is camp pendleton. southern cali. :thumbsup:

You got two right, but one was half right.

some of these were answered earlyer. good try :thumbsup:

Harley Davidsons original race team was named the ?????

In Niel Youngs song the unknown hero she rides what kind of bike???

Late model honda dream race bike has how many exhuast ports???

On a motorcycle (custom bike) a fish eye and a fish mouth are the same??? true or false

Barry Briggs film footage for on any sunday 1 was lost, what kind of rider (racer)was he?? :thumbsup::devil::awww:

Harley Davidsons original race team was named the ?????

The Wrecking Crew.

You know your right. what a fitting name, its a shame they never pursued dirt bikes like their overseas counterparts. :thumbsup:

Seems like no one has the On any sunday revisited.

Barry Briggs was one of the winningest speedway racers ever.

On any sunday two they got way carryed away with the Bruce Penhall interveu. What was penhalls nickname???????

IN Niel Youngs song unknown legend she rides a ??????

FMF or flying machine factory was founded in what year?????

In Arlow Guthries song about a pickle, he didnt want a pickle he just wanted to ride his??????

IN a custom bike build a fish eye and a fishmouth are the same thing ????? true or false

:thumbsup:

Seems like no one has the On any sunday revisited.

I should get a copy of it, I was there when they filmed the Desert Racing sequence. It was at the Check Chase race. In fact, I'm it in for a split second, but you would never know it.

In Arlow Guthries song about a pickle, he didnt want a pickle he just wanted to ride his??????

IN a custom bike build a fish eye and a fishmouth are the same thing ????? true or false

A: Motor sickle

B: I think this is false. I think a fisheye is a mirror and a fishmouth is the end of the exaust pipe.

a 67 yr-1 yamaha 350 granprix has what added feature in the fuel tank????

I think it had an external tube on the gas tank so you could monitor the fuel level.

I seen you in thier. i just didnt know it was you. (not really)

Your right bout a motor cicle.

your way off on the fish eye and fish mouth, your thinking of a fishtail exhaust pipe.

And the yr-1 was answered yesterday, it was a dipper in side the tank to check fuel level. i think i gave that answer my self. tough one mabe thumper stumper. :thumbsup:

O,K. the honda dream (new race model ) has twin exhuast ports w/two pipes..

New??? When i am talking about making a kettle boil it refers to what bike???

New unanswered Bruce Penhalls nick name????

New unaswered The Flying machine factory was founded in what year???

question on fish eye

question on neil young both unanswered :thumbsup:

O,K. the honda dream (new race model ) has twin exhuast ports w/two pipes..

New??? When i am talking about making a kettle boil it refers to what bike???

New unanswered Bruce Penhalls nick name????

New unaswered The Flying machine factory was founded in what year???

question on fish eye

question on neil young both unanswered :thumbsup:

I remember seeing FMF bits on very early CR125 Elsinores, so I think it was 1973-'74 at the latest. Bruce Penhall's nickname was maybe "Hot Dog", although that could be a nickname from a TV show he was in, possibly 'CHiPs???

What year did Yamaha introduce the 'Yamaha Energy Induction System' (YEIS) on their YZ/IT range? What one year only KX had a rear fender mounted numerplate set-up? What was the first year CR with a chrome bore and a comprehensive spares kit? When was the first 'big wheel RM80?

What one year only KX had a rear fender mounted numerplate set-up?

I don't know, but that was one PLUG UGLY lookin set up! :thumbsup: