HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Extreme_Diesel

Need a riding buddy in salt lake city.....

3 posts in this topic

Howdy all! I am looking for someone to go riding with. I have been riding for 7 years, but have absolutely NO natural riding ability. However, I go as fast as I can most of the time. Most of my friends don't ride any more :):D:D and I've got the bug bad, way bad. I like riding more than anything else, but won't go out into the desert alone for obvious reasons.

I ride mostly trails and play in the dunes a little. If anyone in northern utah wants someone to ride with give me a shout at onefastctd@hotmail.com . Thanks :D

Chris

Diesel......

Pm me and we will get out some wkend...

I have sun/mon off so either of those days will work for me.........except this coming wkend.

I AM GOING TO THE 4STROKE NATIONALS IN SPOKANE!!!

and a wedding on FRi!

Pm me with a # or email and we always have someone to ride with!

Usually around Jericho and Stansbury front. Mostly Jericho.

G

cg4racing@suborno.com

Thanks! I sent you a pm. Jericho is my main riding hang out, but it has been kinda hot lately for riding there. But when fall comes, I think I'll live out there. Last time I was there snow was still on the ground.

:)

Chris