TOOLS NEEDED

I'm looking to buy a good set of T-handle wrenches to have whenever I need to spin a bolt on my YZ426.Could anyone give me a website where I could buy these wrenches.Thanks in advance.

I just bought 2 t-handles one 3\8" and one 1\4" drive.that way i can use a regular metric socket set.its less to carry around and much cheaper.i think i paid $6.99 ea.i bought them from dennis kirk they are made by msr.

If you are looking for a GOOD set, and don't want to be fussed with having to change the ends all the time to the size you want, then grab the local Snap-on guy and ask for the Blue Point Ones. A bit more than your normal WalMart tool, but they are good quality, will never strip a bolt head, and have that lifetime warranty - break it and get a new one...

You could also probably get them on the snap-On site Snap-On

I have a set and they are the first tool I reach for when getting started on the bike... seat, shrouds etc... and I am a tool junkie at the best of times... Even my kids ask why I have so many tools, every time my son goes to get me a spanner, he finds new things in the roll cabinet... LOL

HTH,

David

[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: yamaha.dude ]