*** Utah/Idaho riders, UTMA Cache Valley ride July 10th

I've only been on one other ride and it was well organized and the routes fairly well planned out. I rode the San Rafael Swell ride with them at the end of April. The guys in the group said the Cache Valley ride is one of the most popular because of the area we're riding. Supposed to be 80 miles of single track. I've never ridden it but am looking forward to it.

I'm from out of state (Idaho) and they didn't require me to pay the fee for the other ride. I'll take my $20, just in case. ?

Looks like I'll be missing a great ride. I'm committed to taking my kids camping/riding this weekend.

Chris - gets some maps. Let's try the same loop later this year.

I'll try. I hope there are a lot of miles up there so we can make the riding last 3 days. That would be rad. Eric, check your pm's. ?

Dave,

I'm actually driving down to Logan this afternoon to do some testing with the ATK guys. We're going to ride in the morning and then come back tomorrow afternoon. I'm taking my new GPS as well and will be marking trail intersections.

Do you know where I can pick up, or better yet print up a trail map for this area? Or even better yet, does anyone out there have any GPS routes for the area? I've become a little more sensitive to finding my way home after spending last Friday night in a lookout because we ran out of gas looking for a trail intersection that we couldn't find.

For those of you guys that weren't able to come on this ride, it was great! Great bunch of guys, beautiful scenery and some very excellent single track. I'm definitely going to have to make a return trip to this area. ?