Helmet cam vid: Tight action, South Vancouver Island

the vid is 15:00, 105mb, divx{4.02}. the cam doesn't offer the the best angel perspective. but i think you can tell the trails go straight up the mountain :D.

vid hosted by Nick@dirtcams.com {"squidward" from thumpertalk.com}

Right click and "save target as"

------------>Click here for the vid<------------------

thx allot for hosting dude.

if the vid doesn't play right, you need this.

Right click and "save target as"

DIVX ver 4.02, NO ad ware?

?:awww:?:devil:

Awesome video. That is my favourite type of trail.

I hope your buddy has good boots and knee pads on.

Obviously couldn't see your feet flayling, but your speed was real good and also steady.

At the end, it looks like what I do and just try to hang on and follow the bike. i'm glad i'm not alone, but that is usually when i go for a flip. ?

Super cool video, thank for sharing that ride.

Obviously couldn't see your feet flayling, but your speed was real good and also steady.

i keep my feet on the pegs and waggel my ass like a trials rider. more controle, speed, and it doesnt ware you out like flailing does :devil:. i was also doing my best to not ride his ass so he fu-k up under the pressure. for now im alot faster in the bush them him. but when he learns to stand up everywhere he will be right in there with me. ?

simon, that first section is a lot like an area we have here, Reiter, near seattle. Lots of tight nasty "user" trails. Some of the smoother trails look just like Tahuya and Walker Valley (legit orv areas). I got pumped watching your vid, makes me want to go home right now and pack the bike up! g/f and bummed up shoulder preventing that right now though ?

Cool video. ? Those are some pretty tight trails. That type of stuff is where I start hating my WR. :devil:

I got the codec download here at home but at work, for some reason it just won't download. I need to e-mail it to my office.