OEM parts online

go to yamaha site http://www.yamaha-motor.com/ under, parts catalog, motorcycles, choose your year and model. Find your part and yamaha part number(s). Then go to the link I gave you above and click on the link "Quick order" a page opens that allowes you to put in all your part numbers, then click add to cart/list, it will show you the part number and name and price if they have it in stock. It will also show you the new superceded part number. Try it. They have just about everything you could want.

Please note that we are attempting to help you locate OEM type parts for your WR and not aftermarket goodies. If you are/were looking for aftermarket goodies, you are correct when you said there is not a lot of places that sell them and the items to choose from are limited. But a lot of YZ items should transfer to your bike since it is essentially the same except for lighting and gear ratios.

I have dealt with bike bandit. Their customer service is great. The phone people they have are number one. Just as good as Rocky Mountain ATV.

But....the delivery time is awful. It is quite a bit faster to jump in an inflatible raft, paddle to Japan, and pick-up your stuff from the factory. I had so many items backordered last time that they ended up sending me my items without charging shipping.

Maybe I have bad luck, but I only order from them in the winter.