HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Blue_One

Should i part it out or keep trying??

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm having a hell of a time selling my wr.Has anyone had any luck? I'm only asking $4100 and not one bite. The dang CA red/green sticker thing is killing my chances here in Cali :thumbsup:

I may have to part it out to even move it out of the garage :devil:

What do you guys think? :awww:

I saw your add and told a friend who lives in L. A. He was interested, but he can get a new 04 out the door for about $5800.00. He has an 02 WR426 so he can move most of the expensive after market parts (Steering dampener /head set etc.) to the new bike. So getting a new bike is better for him. I would say wait until October when the California riding season kicks in again. You will be able to sell you bike much easier. This is wave-runner season. :thumbsup: I think an 04 will be a good value based on what I see in the 05 bike. The 05 does not have enough to justify the higher price when you can get an new 04 or a good used 04 for a reduced cost. Just my thoughts.

No market here in Idaho either!!

My friend just sold a '01 yz426... cherry... for $2600.

Hoss

How much lower can you go on the bike? What about shipping....any idea what that would cost to ship to Michigan?

Dont give up keep advertising and posting notes. You will get it sold. That seems to be a great price. :thumbsup:

Dont give up keep advertising and posting notes. You will get it sold. That seems to be a great price. :thumbsup:

That's what i'll probaly do.I've sold a couple other bikes and the wr doesn't need to move out. If it doesn't sell i will keep it as a buddy bike. :devil:

How much lower can you go on the bike? What about shipping....any idea what that would cost to ship to Michigan?

PMed ya :thumbsup: