#9 Does Get Dirty!

I went to Mosier Valley MX with TexasDirtNap today and made about 3 laps before the skies opened up and poured rain. It did let up some and we went back out. Covered in mud and unable to see we called it quits. We probably got another 5 laps or so in after the rain but we needed swamp buggies instead of thumpers!

Still we had fun. So here is something I don't post often...#9 dirty!!

IM3.jpg

IM2.jpg

IM1.jpg

That's what our bikes look like after every pre-race practice session at one of our local tracks :thumbsup: (over zealous track waterer dudes).

Should have been at Nocona no rain until 4:30 and the track was empty. Forecast for this week doesn't look much better though.

Should have been at Nocona no rain until 4:30 and the track was empty. Forecast for this week doesn't look much better though.

I knew it!! The reason we didnt go was because we feared the rain out. Oh well sounds like you guys had fun!

That's what our bikes look like after every pre-race practice session at one of our local tracks (over zealous track waterer dudes).

Same thing here. What cracks me up is they're out there watering while the sprinklers are going full bore! :thumbsup: You know it's bad when it hasn't rained for a week and it looks like you just rode through mud city, USA. :devil:

Doesnt look dirty to me.

Take you long to get it back to its showroom condition then Satch?

RJB.....about an hour!! LOL

I001.jpg