HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wrenchard01

power now? magura juice?

11 posts in this topic

Hey Ya'll whats w/ this power now valve, whats it do how much is it? magura juice clutch ? Same questions. Whats the best product to ease clutch pull? Where can I find these items? Thanks in advance, Rick.

Hey Ya'll whats w/ this power now valve, whats it do how much is it? magura juice clutch ? Same questions. Whats the best product to ease clutch pull? Where can I find these items? Thanks in advance, Rick.

the power now is a simple device that smoothes the airflow into the carb. it fits insid eyour stock airbox.

the magura clutch flat out rocks, you can further easy clutch pull by lengthening the clutch arm on the clutch linkage itself.

What bike do you have? I would recommend first doing the clutch lever mod. It works wonders on 400-426-450 bikes and it's FREE. I am not a big fan of the juice clutches because they are expensive, heavy and unnecessary. Do the clutch lever mod...just drill the lever out and relocate the cable barrel closer to the pivot point. Made a big difference! I used a 21/64 bit for the main barrel hole, then an 1/8 bit to drill out and smooth the area where the cable pulls through. Careful not to drill the main hole too deep.

If you have an 01-02 426, you can swap the clutch actuator arm (what the clutch cable connects to on the engine) with a 98 YZ400F clutch actuator. It's a perfect fit and about 5mm longer than stock....gives you more leverage. With these two mods you can save alot of $$. I did both mods and it feels like a YZ125 clutch pull!!

The Power Now actually fits in the intake bell of the carb not in the airbox. It is VERY easy to make your own if you have a 400-426. The 450's are a little different.

Here is how to make one:

jamesnow.jpg

jamesnow2.jpg

The Power Now actually fits in the intake bell of the carb not in the airbox.

right, because its not like the intake bell of the carburator fits inside the airbox or anything. pat.gif

gayfight.gif

it is what it is . Last time I looked the only thing in my airbox was a filter!! :thumbsup:

what does your airbox attatch to moron?

Oh yeah...my carb attaches to my engine so the needle valve must be in the engine. YOUR RIGHT! Thanks for helping all of us understand. Now I dont feel like such a moron, :thumbsup:

cute.....stupid...hmmmmm 450 engine in a 426 frame. GOOD luck with that one genius. You might wanna research that one a little before you waste the next 6 months trying to make it work. But hey what do I know...I'm a moron! :thumbsup::devil::awww: No I Take that back "yeah it works ...it slips right in. Do it now!! :lol:

the power now is a simple device that smoothes the airflow into the carb. it fits insid eyour stock airbox.

the magura clutch flat out rocks, you can further easy clutch pull by lengthening the clutch arm on the clutch linkage itself.

Hey JYD,

How about posting a picture of a Power Now that's "in an airbox".

Who's the moron?