HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
afpilot

exhaust question

11 posts in this topic

:awww::thumbsup:EXHAUST QUESTION....PLEASE HELP I'm looking for the best slip on or full system with the shortest silencer. I've been looking at FMF , Pro Circuit , White Bros, and the others usual candidates. My problem is I haven't been able to see any of these systems installed on an 04 450f. If any of ya'll can help with pics and or advice that would be great. :devil:

good all around boost and lost weight :thumbsup: not sure if i like the jetting kit though... may go with JD's

yeah, i was riding at least twice a week in socal before i left and was trying some crazy stuff. :thumbsup: some cool jumps and hill climbs with assorted rocks usually leaving their marks.

What gains did you seem to get over stock with the FMF. I have an 04 and am trying to figure out what pipe to get.
The FMF Ti4 and Factory 4 systems add about 2 hp at peak, and will add some just about everywhere in the rev range. Has one of the broadest power curves available.

I have the PC TI-4 on my 05 with no problems! Can tell it made some power gains..