Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Class

4 posts in this topic

Noticing the DRZ and YZ side are getting some real ignorant new members. Glad to be on the WR side. The people over here seem to have it together a little better. No offense to the 98% of the good members on the YZ/DRZ side. We have our heated discussions, but it's not what you say but how you say it.

Thanks to all.

Mike

Good point and well said Mike.This is without a doubt the best B.B on the net.

I see what you mean, Mike. The YZ guys are very competitive, that's for sure. There are a few that give incredible info (boit comes to mind) and are regular contributors on the "mature" WR side of the house.

I haven't paid much attention to the DRZ side of the house, I simply am not interested in the bike-too much weight to ever consider. Yes, I have ridden one-and I DID feel the weight compared to my WZ.

I have never even looked at the DRZ side. I ride a 99'YZ400 and barely look at the YZ side. It seems that most of the info that I value comes form this side and most of the people that post good info on the YZ side follow this side too so why regularly watch both? I will have to say that YZs are better then WRs!!! :) Okay, just kiddin, I don't do enough trail riding to warrent the purchase of a WR. I like my tracks and the local desert. I do kinda wish I had your gear box though!!

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

1 person likes this