Class

Noticing the DRZ and YZ side are getting some real ignorant new members. Glad to be on the WR side. The people over here seem to have it together a little better. No offense to the 98% of the good members on the YZ/DRZ side. We have our heated discussions, but it's not what you say but how you say it.

Thanks to all.

Mike

Good point and well said Mike.This is without a doubt the best B.B on the net.

I see what you mean, Mike. The YZ guys are very competitive, that's for sure. There are a few that give incredible info (boit comes to mind) and are regular contributors on the "mature" WR side of the house.

I haven't paid much attention to the DRZ side of the house, I simply am not interested in the bike-too much weight to ever consider. Yes, I have ridden one-and I DID feel the weight compared to my WZ.

I have never even looked at the DRZ side. I ride a 99'YZ400 and barely look at the YZ side. It seems that most of the info that I value comes form this side and most of the people that post good info on the YZ side follow this side too so why regularly watch both? I will have to say that YZs are better then WRs!!! :) Okay, just kiddin, I don't do enough trail riding to warrent the purchase of a WR. I like my tracks and the local desert. I do kinda wish I had your gear box though!!

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?