HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deano

Power bomb header

4 posts in this topic

I have one on my XRL650. Other than a little more top end, I didn't notice anything substantial. It looks good though. I'm not sure it looks $200 better than before but better none the less. Quieter? Nope, noticed absolutely nothing there. Maybe if I put a cam in and did some headwork it might give me a little more than stock but face it. Making a 340lb bike go fast is fun but still doesn't help me in the tight stuff. Anyone want a nice XRL??

Thanks for the reply, uw. That about answers my question. I may get the ss header without the power bomb chamber. Again, thanks.

Anytime. I have asked so many questions and received so much good info on this forum. That's the least I can do to share what I have learned. :thumbsup: