HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmw00

FMF Power Core IV

3 posts in this topic

Question guys.. I just purchased the FMF Power core IV from rock mountain. I am racing in an enduro this weekend and I had to have it express shipped. Now i am wondering if this pipe will come with all i need to connect to my stock YZ header. The photo showed what looked like about 1 foot of pipe connected to the power core, my only concern is that i have seen some silencer kits that come with head pipe and mid pipe. What is and when would you need a mid pipe? sorry if it seems stupid but i don't have that much experience with exhaust. Only had the bike about 3 months

Thanks Bro :thumbsup: I thinks its about 60 miles. about 25 is the most i've done in one day.. Not sure if i'll even be able to get out of bed on monday :devil: