426f Sprocket suggestions?

I'm nearing time for a new chain and sprockets on my 02 426f. Current sprockets are stock. Any suggestions on changing either? I've heard going a couple teeth higher on the rear would provide more bottom end pop. I really have no clue though. I do alot of trail riding and have just started some SX track riding. I tend to spend most of my time playing around on jumps for the most part.

Thanks in advance.

Stock is 14 front and 49 rear. I went to a 13 in front (which is like three in the rear) and 50 in the rear. You can say it has a little bit more pop in the low end. I mostly ride tight trails and it works great for me. If you are racing sx I wouldn't go that far. You will lose your high end speed. Go buy a cheap (steel $7.00)front 13 and install it before purchasing your new chain or rear sprocket and see if you like it. Just a thought.

Ironman sprockets....except nothing less!! :thumbsup:

I'm running the Titax stainless steel with a DID x-ring chain and it's holding up great. I've only had to adjust my chain once so far this season! :thumbsup:

I have run 14/50 and 14/51 and love both set ups. Much better for MX than stock gearing.

I put a 51 on the rear and love it every condition, trails and on the track i don't think that ya can go wrong. The only thing that i complain about is the loss of top speed when we get into the wide open(which isn't very often) :devil::thumbsup:

Ironman sprockets....except nothing less!! :thumbsup:

Ditto on the Ironman sprockets

I used a Talon Gold rear and renthal front with a regina oring chain and it lasted about 7 months.... I say iron man with a DID x-ring is what ive been hearing....or a regina O-ring, held up good! :thumbsup:

Front - Renthal Ultra light

Rear - I have had good luck with the AFAM sprockets. The renthal blacks look sweet, but never had good luck on the rear with a renthall.

Chain - EK MRDL . Super light like the ultra light front sprocket. Less rotating mass!

I'm running the Titax stainless steel with a DID x-ring chain and it's holding up great. I've only had to adjust my chain once so far this season! :thumbsup:

Another vote for the Titax and DID x-ring from rocky mountain mc. I've got them on both my bikes.

I use stock gearing 14/49 on the YZF.