Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
huffa

July 20 Riding at Montrose (track 573) N.E. PA

6 posts in this topic

Any one want to go? 2 and 1/2 hours from Allentown PA. If any one replys I'll post the directions if they don't know how to get there. Track opens at 10:00 then on sunday I'm going to Unadilla.

How about the Landing in Maryland this Sunday. It's not supposed to rain, so you could probably come :D:):D:D

Bill

What and where is it in Maryland ? I never heard of it. Is it a park with trails and tracks or just strickly a moto-x track? What kind of soil is it? Just sand?

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: huffa ]

I live near Allentown, but instead of practicing I'll be racing in the amateur classic on Friday and Saturday at Una"F'n"dilla!!! So should you guys.

Originally posted by javelinmxer:

I live near Allentown, but instead of practicing I'll be racing in the amateur classic on Friday and Saturday at Una"F'n"dilla!!! So should you guys.

I sent you a pm but you did not reply back yet so I'll ask here. I would very much like to see your bike with the thunder alley on, because I have never seen one yet. Do you know approx. where you will park and what kind of vehical should I be looking for? Thanks! PS My brother in law has a 426 and might be interested in getting one of those pipes also. Almost forgot, what # is your bike?