Best Advice Ever Given

I must say that the best mx advice I've received was to check out thumpertalk for 4-strokes after I bought my 01'426. The tips and discussions specific to our YZ's has made a big difference.

I went through the bad CDI, foul 50 sparkplugs ordeal but after checking out this board and printing off what similar problems YZ's were having, I got a new CDI from Yamaha and now it starts first kick.

What's the best advice you guys have got?

Advise 1

You can pick you nose

You can pick your friends

But you can NEVER

pick your freinds nose

Advise 2

Never Force a fart

Advise 3

If you force a fart always have a back up pair of Fruit-O-D-Looms

"needed to add,, Farts should not come out in lumps"

Advise 4

Dont trust the Dr when he says turn your head to the left and caugh ?

Hope that helps

Here is a serious one though

Never be stingy when it comes to safty, no matter what? you body will thank you later...

[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

I'm still chuckling over Beezer's advice. It reminded me of Art Linkletter's show when he would interview 4 kids. He asked one little boy if he had a girlfriend to which the boy replied..."not anymore". He went on to explain that he was dancing with her and he remembered his mom's instruction to compliment her so he told her, "you sure don't sweat much for a fat girl".

Hold in your clutch lever with the engine running for at least 30 seconds before you shift into 1st gear when you are just starting the day's riding. This will help keep the clutch engagement smooth.

[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: Boit ]

Hold in your clutch lever with the engine running for at least 30 seconds before you shift into 1st gear when you are just starting the day's riding. This will help keep the clutch engagement smooth.

[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: Boit ][/QB]

Seriously Boit, ???? I have never heard of that before but it sure seems like a good idea. Where did you hear that from??

"there are times to lie, and times to tell the truth" sometimes lying will help you out big time in the long run!! LOL Frank ?

NEVER EVER let your dealer touch your bike!Even if you do screw up once in a while you will still be ahead of the game.For what a dealer charges to work on your bike,you can buy the tools,research the procedures,and make the repairs and still be money ahead.Anybody who says"I don't know how"just hasn't done it yet.Relax,take your time,and you'll probally even enjoy yourself.

Shawn ?

Ego...

Advise 1

You can pick you nose

But you can NEVER

pick your freinds nose

it thought it was...

You can pick you nose

But you can NEVER

wipe your friends on your saddle.

...and yes you should never force a fart...especially before a section of whoops! ?