HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b-bike

Hey Oregon & NorthWest Thumpers. 4-Stroke Nationals @ Albany Supercross

6 posts in this topic

On the 21st. of July at the Albany supercross the 4-Stroke Nationals will be in town. Any of you guys planing on being there to ride.... or watch?

I'm just watching with family and friends.

I would love to be there but the 21st is the day of the Prospect Dualsport and I will be riding sweep and unfortunatly even I can't be in two places at once!!!!!!!

Jim

I have the worst scheldule. I would love to go, but that is my one year anniversery and my wife would kill me if I told her I was going to go watch a race. I would like to live to see my second anniversery.

Bryan:

I have lost my flier for that race but I do know that the cost to get in will be about the same it was last year, $12 and that the gate will be open at around 6:30 a.m. I'm not sure what the cost is to race. If you need more info. you can call Grand Prix Cycle @ (541)926-3139. They will have all the straight info.

Originally posted by b-bike:

Bryan:

I have lost my flier for that race but I do know that the cost to get in will be about the same it was last year, $12 and that the gate will be open at around 6:30 a.m. I'm not sure what the cost is to race. If you need more info. you can call Grand Prix Cycle @ (541)926-3139. They will have all the straight info.

Thanks! However, I just learned that I'm going to be in Orlando Florida for a few days on business! I'm sorry I'll miss out! Send us some cool photos for the site!

Bryan