HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elmo426yz

Where's Mr. Dubach

9 posts in this topic

Hey do you guys know where Doug Dubach was at the Four Stroke Nationals at Honey Lake? was he a no show, or is he hurt, &%$#@! :):D:D

He also wasn't at the 4-Stroke National at Gormon,ca. It was all honda , Tim Weiland? took moto #1, he had the lead in moto#2 then fell,Spud was on fire and took the overall. Thought there would be more top pro's- no dubach,smail and i think i saw Danny Laport with ice on his foot,think he broke it! Still was a great race!

Originally posted by SUnruh:

maybe he is giving Chad Reed private classes on how to start a 250F when you crash in a national? :)

I heard Chad had to bump start the bike to get it going again.

Dubach was out at R.E.M. races at Glen Helen Saturday on a YZ 250 (03 I think)....and as for Reed, I heard his mechanic had to start the bike for him.

Originally posted by mxrider426:

What race was this you're talking about with Chad Reed in it?

Red Bud

I was hoping to see him there as well. Too bad he didnt show. The WhiteBros/Honda team sure gave us a good show though, didnt they. Its a shame Carpenter went down in the first Moto.

maybe he is giving Chad Reed private classes on how to start a 250F when you crash in a national? :)

another sad day for the little piglet. to go 1st in moto 1 and then 22nd in moto 2 because he couldn't start it.

I read an article on chad reeds bike, and they said it was the easiest starting 250f they had ever seen...

1 person likes this