HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mighty_Whitey

Funny video clip

10 posts in this topic

Has been removed because, even though I left instructions to do so, nobody "Right Clicked and Saved and as a result, exceeded my bandwidth allowance"

THanks blowns. :thumbsup:

LMFAO!!!!!! :lol: THATS HALARIOUS MAN!!! I have watched it several times and just keep laughing. We better watch out for you on the trails and tracks :thumbsup::awww:

I have plenty of bandwidth available... If you want to, PM me a link and I'll put it back up for you. :thumbsup:

I saw it earlier, I think you need a aluminum frame on that thing, I see some flex!

If you have trouble finding a spot, PM me and I'll put it on my web site.

:blush:Id be embarrased if i were you. only jokin good buddy.

hey, will you check the p60 stacker jam on printer A.

buyers tools are piling up. :thumbsup::awww:

I wish everyone would have right clicked and hit save target as as he said. Mikeywhitey..just so you know..I followed your instructions :thumbsup:

The file is 2.5 megs. I am back up and running now. I paid 40.00 for an additional 1 gig of bandwidth per year. This gives me a grand total of 2 gigs of bandwidth. I can't help but think I am getting taken here. :devil:

I would love for one of you guys to host it for me, PM a email address where I can send the file.

Thanks for helping out.

:thumbsup:

/\/\\/\/