Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve_Claus

TT hammers the "hammer" once again...

5 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Looks like 426SledgeHammer re-registered *again*, this time as "Ball-Peen Hammer" (looks like the hammers are getting smaller with every re-register...what's next, FischerPriceToyHammer?)

Anyway, we received the tip from one of the members and we've locked him down again.

Thanks for keeping an eye on *your* community! :)

--Steve

maybe MC-hammer

Or

Cry-Me-A-Hammer

or

Bye-Bye-Hammer-bye-bye

[ July 03, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Originally posted by Steve Claus:

Hey Guys,

Looks like 426SledgeHammer re-registered *again*, this time as "Ball-Peen Hammer" (looks like the hammers are getting smaller with every re-register...what's next, FischerPriceToyHammer?)

Anyway, we received the tip from one of the members and we've locked him down again.

Thanks for keeping an eye on *your* community! :)

--Steve

I second what Steve has said about TT being *your* community. Don't let the entire neighborhood go to hell because the Manson family wants to move in! Don't take the flame bait and report idiots like this to your moderators. Thanks!

Bryan

I have a question:

Is there a why to enable the ignore list to be available for posts and not just email, seems like that when someone comes in like that (Hammer) or if someone here just doesn’t want to here from specific people or care about the posts from humorous guys like me :)

We should have an option to just select or add an ignore list. Just a thought, that way we can moderate ourselfs a little closer and stop the replys....

This guy is pitiful, he has nothing better to do does he, well he won't bother us, but guaranteed he is bothering some other people on some other forums across the net, Bye bye hamma-boy! LOL Frank