Why you should wear a helmet.

hahahahahahahahahaha

That was funny

Who looked more dizzy the professor or the head?

This is a true story,

I once saw two guys at the San Jose mile (they were drunk of course) arguing about different helmets and what was better, I don’t remember if it was a shoei vs. bell or what. All I remember is this one num-nut actually put the helmet on and ran like a mad dog head down and into a trunk of a huge tree.

That dude was knocked flat on his back and out cold, I never laughed so hard in my life, to bad they did not have camcorders then.

[ July 03, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

thank god for the government, i would have never figured out that I should wear a helmet while hitting myself in the head with a large hammer otherwise.

Now where's my check book so I can write a nice fat check to cover the study costs.

Im glad that was in portuguese, Id blow a gasket if that had an Ohio state transportation board endorsement or something.

this crazy looking professor has a human skull and a helmet on a table

He is speaking I think Eskimo or something like that

any way he grabs a sledge-hammer (Huummmmm)

and smakes the skull flying pieces everywhere.

The he says something smakes the Helmet and lifts it up

some dim wad is under the helmet looking real dizy

heres a good story for everyone. I show up at this little local spot to ride in florida, fairly early before all the BOBO's show up, anyway, the are two men and two little kids riding around already, no biggy really except they had on full gear, minus the helmets. The guys come over to my trailer to BS, then one of them spouts out, "hey man, why are you wearing a helmet, didnt you hear the helmet law got repealled". I actually counted to ten before I responded, what an D$%^ A$$. The scary part is his kids didnt even own helmets, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?????????????????????????????????

Too many bowls of frosted Stupid o's I guess.

Forgot to mention, this was about a week after the Helmet Law was repealled in Florida.

[ July 08, 2002: Message edited by: BK14MX ]

I think there's a hole in the desktop for the guy's head and his head was inside during the smack, because the helmet moved during the smack but was then somehow held approximately in the same place right during and after the smack. Even an XXL helmet doesn't slide onto your head without pulling it on,so they'd have to hold the helmet down while he slid his head in (after it already moved around during the smack) and they didn't hold it down. So I say I hope to hell the poor bastard had earplugs in for the sonic boom, but obviously he felt very little force except to stop the helmet from scooting sideways off the table top or from bouncing up off the table top.

Classic short flic! Not knowing what he's saying makes it even better.

I think there's a hole in the desktop for the guy's head and his head was inside during the smack, because the helmet moved during the smack but was then somehow held approximately in the same place right during and after the smack. Even an XXL helmet doesn't slide onto your head without pulling it on,so they'd have to hold the helmet down while he slid his head in (after it already moved around during the smack) and they didn't hold it down. So I say I hope to hell the poor bastard had earplugs in for the sonic boom, but obviously he felt very little force except to stop the helmet from scooting sideways off the table top or from bouncing up off the table top.