TT Custom Graphics - UPDATE!

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1087422191Brian_Wilson">

Please Vote

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Thumbs Up!

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Thumbs Down!

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

YZF03-04.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just seen Bryan's survey in the surveys forum. What no YZ426 or YZ400's? Typical. It's amazing how folks only stick with the latest models. When will folks realize that the marginally older bikes need graphics kits more than the new ones ?. At least N-Style and White Bros. caught a wake up call this year and started to manufacture 'retro' 2004 kits for the older bikes. I would have like these, but to hell with it - I'm off to buy some NEW 2004 N-Style YOT or 2004 White Brothers, or 2004 Hot Wheels graphics for my OLD YZ426 :devil:

Just seen Bryan's survey in the surveys forum. What no YZ426 or YZ400's? Typical. It's amazing how folks only stick with the latest models. When will folks realize that the marginally older bikes need graphics kits more than the new ones ?. At least N-Style and White Bros. caught a wake up call this year and started to manufacture 'retro' 2004 kits for the older bikes. I would have like these, but to hell with it - I'm off to buy some NEW 2004 N-Style YOT or 2004 White Brothers, or 2004 Hot Wheels graphics for my OLD YZ426 :awww:

I agree with you RJB, Guess I'm off to do the same! Maybe next year they'll figure it out :devil:

• 3 weeks later...