HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian Wilson

TT Custom Graphics - UPDATE!

19 posts in this topic

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1087422191Brian_Wilson">

Please Vote

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Thumbs Up!

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Thumbs Down!

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

YZF03-04.jpg

Having the whole thumper talk graphics is cool by itself. But I like the clean and new look of the one industries graphics, I dont really like the weird space age stuff :thumbsup:

I like it :thumbsup:

Are they purchasable :devil:

I didn't see then in TTshop or @ XGXRACING :awww:

Still nailing down the final designs and working on pricing. I'd like to have them for sale sometime in July...

:thumbsup:

As they are from XGX, will they be available in all the usual sizes they offer, such as the TTR90 and TTR125?

David

Brian those graphics are insane! i want a pair as soon as they are ready. I was just gettin ready to change my kit on my 00' 426 but will wait for your insane design! please let me know when they are available.

Just seen Bryan's survey in the surveys forum. What no YZ426 or YZ400's? Typical. It's amazing how folks only stick with the latest models. When will folks realize that the marginally older bikes need graphics kits more than the new ones :thumbsup:. At least N-Style and White Bros. caught a wake up call this year and started to manufacture 'retro' 2004 kits for the older bikes. I would have like these, but to hell with it - I'm off to buy some NEW 2004 N-Style YOT or 2004 White Brothers , or 2004 Hot Wheels graphics for my OLD YZ426 :devil:

Just seen Bryan's survey in the surveys forum. What no YZ426 or YZ400's? Typical. It's amazing how folks only stick with the latest models. When will folks realize that the marginally older bikes need graphics kits more than the new ones :thumbsup:. At least N-Style and White Bros. caught a wake up call this year and started to manufacture 'retro' 2004 kits for the older bikes. I would have like these, but to hell with it - I'm off to buy some NEW 2004 N-Style YOT or 2004 White Brothers , or 2004 Hot Wheels graphics for my OLD YZ426 :awww:

I agree with you RJB, Guess I'm off to do the same! Maybe next year they'll figure it out :devil:

I just put XGX graphics on my 2002 YZ426 there great graphics the only problem is the tank graphic (as all of the others) do not stay on they bubbled in two days.

will they be availible for the 426 yes or no. i like them alot but if they are 450 only than i recend my vote for thumbs up. :thumbsup:

Bryan, anything new on getting these graphics for the older 426's? If not, is there anything in the works??

Same question Brian. I am running YZ tank on my '02 426, and would buy these graphics TODAY if available.

:thumbsup:

I saw the latest newsletter and the hype about these graphics....still nothing for the older bikes yet?? What's up? :thumbsup: