Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ridin'_MD

Asterisk Braces

8 posts in this topic

I bought a pair about a year ago and would not ride again without them. They are a little uncomfortable at first but when they break in their great.

The first thing I did was take the string laces out of the back. They don't do much but get in the way.

Another consideration is the on the side, there are 2 wires that I guess keep the brace from over extending. Both of mine broke after only a few rides. A buddy of mine told me that the company will warranty the repair but I haven't done it yet. I don't know if they have addressed this problem but I would check into it.

If you've got the cash to drop (500-600)it is a worth while purchase. Not to mention cheaper than knee surgery.

Good luck.

ridin md

i think you will find theres a few makes of braces available , that people will swear by

I have riden with a pair and liked them very much. Going to purchase a pair very soon.

Mine are about 4 months old now and holding up very well .. i won't ride without them ..

Charlie

My pair is about a year old and I wouldn't ride without them. Product support is fantastic, last week I crashed and broke the LH patella (knee cap)impact guard. (Unfortuantely, I also refractured my RH collerbone which had just healed from a crash 8 months ago

When I called Asterik, I was pleasently shocked that they OFFERED (I didn't even have to ask) to send me a replacement free. They even shipped it priority mail.

I highly recommend them.

Steve