HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shane_Bettin

exhaust options??

8 posts in this topic

alright ive got TA slip on but now i want a full system. is there any header out there that will bolt up and work really good with the TA. its goin on a 99 yz400f.

come on, someones gotta be runnen somethin different with that TA. im pretty open for any ideas right now, anything that could turn out alright. i work at a dealer right and im gonna be quiten soon, the deals are good right now so im plannen on stocken up on goods while i can. come on guys!!

FMF TI 4 system is a good package... they work well with yzf's

Ditto. I have had a few FMF's on my YZF's and I love them. Great power all around and my bikes rev to the moon.

I am planning on doing a FMF power bomb with a TA this winter. Call TA and find out if it will just slip on. I have heard great things about the power bomb and I've riden a 450 with a TA. I think the two would make an awesome combination. Let me know what you end up putting with that TA.

well i called up fmf to see if the power bomb woud fit a stock pipe and they siad so no. soo i think that also means that it will not bolt up to the TA. shitty deals. any other combos out there with a TA.

Call TA. I'm sure they would be more than happy to change the slip on to accomidate what ever you want. I hear they are a good bunch of guys to work with. :thumbsup:

ya i was thinkin of that but it was sent out a week ago. the first time i recieved my ta they sent me a 450 pipe instead of a 400 pipe. so i gotta wait for my 400 pipe now. i dont really wanna do anything else to delay it any longer, but i really wanna get a header now.