POLL -- Indy_WR450's mileage-to-date

As most of you know, Indy_WR450 is racking up more miles on his 03 WR450 than most frequent flyers! He reached 5k and was going for 10k this year (mostly off-road) and I thought we'd have a little poll first. Take your best guess and then Indy can give us the true total in a day or so. ?

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1087396697ddialogue">

Total Indy_WR450 mileage

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />6k - 7k miles

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />7k - 8k miles

<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />8k - 9k miles

<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />9k - 10k miles

<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />10k miles +

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

I helped Indy rack up a few more miles last weekend in Michigan.

Havent heard from him since either. Wonder if he made it outta the woods yet???

He needs to work on his forks. Those things are like a rock. They go about 1/3 down and stop dead. He has issues to solve with them.

But man that 450 has some power. I like it. ?

You guys are great! ? This poll is about as relevant as the one about transmission failures. ??

Dave must be really bored of the post lately!?

I rode Don's (YZman400) wonderful CRF250X this weekend and could not believe how light it felt and how plush the stock front forks are. :awww: Mine have gone into some kind of hydro lock 1/2 way down the stoke. I thing the valves may be clogged with wear shavings. time to rebuild them I just destroyed the rear shock 2 months ago in the rocks ( broke the rod end of the shock) at Coal Creek and had to go out and buy a Ohlins rear shock.?

I do ride on dirt 95% of the time. I just ride so slow that I dont need to rest every 6 miles and pull out a cigarette or talk trash for 15 minutes before we ride the next 6 miles. Mileage adds up when you are recently divorced and love to ride. Now I got to go down and check my Trail Tech and see my mileage numbers for Dave. ? Lets see what happens if I program a 4425 wheel diameter for this weekends ride. :awww:?

Nobody was giving you any crap so I had to step up. ? I remeber asking you about this 3-4 months ago and you've got a ton of miles on your bike.

I've been asking around and a lot of the high country is still snowed in. We may have to hit some place like Rampart while you are here for a good ride. I've got a bunch of guys that are supposed to ride that weekend. We were thinking Sunday.

I wanted to take you really high up but it won't be open till later in the year. Will you be back in August or September?