Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark_UK

interesting use for your old MX tires

26 posts in this topic

IT AMAZES ME. I posted a topic on here saying I had a Raptor, and everyone I mean EVERYONE put me to shame. Called it a "buggy" "golf cart" and so on. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING??!!?? IT IS MORE OF A BUGGY THAN A RAPTOR. So all of you dirt bike riders quit making fun of people who ride quads, when you think a rail buggy is the COOLEST thing ever!!!

Originally posted by Big_Al_660R:

IT AMAZES ME. I posted a topic on here saying I had a Raptor, and everyone I mean EVERYONE put me to shame. Called it a "buggy" "golf cart" and so on. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING??!!?? IT IS MORE OF A BUGGY THAN A RAPTOR. So all of you dirt bike riders quit making fun of people who ride quads, when you think a rail buggy is the COOLEST thing ever!!!

It's not so much the quads themselves we mind - it is the typical rider. I pulled up to my favorite spot last weekend couldn't even see my buddy waiting for me across the lot because a guy on a quad was doing donuts in the parking lot. He was only 50 feet from the trail but what he really wanted was to show off in the parking lot.

On the other hand, those things are a lot cooler than a quad anyday :)

Mark, I need more info on that car!!! That thing looks awesome! Where did you find the pictures? It has some features of my dream car.

Hey Mark.......

Save your friggin' money man for a visit to the dentist..I'll send ya out a case of Crest from America...I won't forget ya s#ithead

oh bald peen[us] hummer

so good to see you back.

i thought this forum was of no use to u?

so what happend to the name 426 sledge hammer.......not working anymore?

shame

Hammer, I don't know why you keep referring to other people's hygeine. You being the illiterate truckdriver that you are, you probably smell like a rotten pig's uterus.

If I ever get a peak at you in real life I'd like to roost you till you bleed you little whore boy.

Why don't you show that to the federal prosecuter and see if they persue charges against me??

You are a friggin' little girl that would be better off dead. Go to hell!!!!!! :)

[ July 02, 2002: Message edited by: yznvegas ]

It took more than one type of hallucinogen to produce that nightmare.

Find that guy, and get him an Earth First mailing list and start driving that thing through their homes. :)

get him an Earth First mailing list and start driving that thing through their homes

hahaha

they say that thing has a front crumple zone,,,,but im sure that could be fixed

why do you guys even reply to ball's statements???? thats what i want to know, just take it like a man and forget about it. :)

[ July 02, 2002: Message edited by: thumper4life ]

Z4ME: I also hate those idiots who show off in the parking lots. They are some of the weakest trail riders in the world, so they go and do donuts in the parking lot. I just show off on the trail. Peace out. :)

Originally posted by Big_Al_660R:

You put a turbo injected motor into your raptor, give it about 20 inches of wheel travel, ride it 150 mph... and then we'll cut ya a little slack :)

acarter920- be careful what you ask for, pro mx quads have 18 inches of travel, some quads do have turbo's and nitro's, custom built of course, and Cannnondale does make the fuel injected 400cc thumper, now the top speed your asking for may be a bit of a challenge though. Your expectations may be met sooner than you wish.

[ July 02, 2002: Message edited by: newto2wheels ]

Yeah, and those are sweet! I love a long travel screamer of a quad... and the manufacturers are finally getting over all the lawsuits from the early 90's and putting a little more R&D into quads now. They are getting nicer, but they're still not quite up to par with the modern dirtbikes. Just my opinion though :)