'05 bikes on Transworld

I don't see myself rushing out after this bike. mI was hoping for some compelling changes to really spark my interest. Perhaps this bike may do it for me: RMZ450

Same here on how hard it is to ride a 2-t. I recently tried a 04 RM250 and a 250SX and before that an '00 KX250. Whoa! I was totally lost. I would have to practice every day for a month just to get up to my regular (slow) speed. The 450 4-t's are just so extremely easy to ride in comparison it's like cheating. Hell, why not just get a KX125 for the challenge of keeping it on the pipe??? The mind reels :thumbsup:

well no frame for the yamaha that sucks, i love my 426, but this last weekend i got to ride a 04 crf 450, and i think yamaha is in trouble with thier 4 strokes if they dont make them alot lighter. i didnt realize how much harder i was working to ride my bike the same as a guy on a crf. so i may start looking at the red bikes, or even the suzuki 450(i just dont like buying first year modles i like to let them work the buggs out) i hope they dont make us wait another year for the sluminum frame.

well no frame for the yamaha that sucks, i love my 426, but this last weekend i got to ride a 04 crf 450, and i think yamaha is in trouble with thier 4 strokes if they dont make them alot lighter. i didnt realize how much harder i was working to ride my bike the same as a guy on a crf. so i may start looking at the red bikes, or even the suzuki 450(i just dont like buying first year modles i like to let them work the buggs out) i hope they dont make us wait another year for the sluminum frame.

Have you ridden a YZ450? You can't compare your 426 to a 450. They are about 15lbs lighter and actually lighter than the CRF.