HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wrfrk

'04/CRF450 vs'00/WR400F

4 posts in this topic

So I was out just screwing around last night in hills behind my home and ran into a guy on a new 450. He really wanted to race me and so I played along even though I knew he would kill me. Well, I was right he smoked me pretty easy. I actually thought my bike would do a little better with the free mods, and the WB exhaust and YZ timming. Oh, well he spent 2 times what I did so I guess he deserves to win. I really wonder what a new YZF450 would do against that bike in a flat straight race.

No one has got the hole shot over a YZ450 yet under equal conditions. YZ450 rules in a straight line. :thumbsup:

You failed to mention the obvious differences in weight between the two bikes AND the two riders. Sounds like you probably had a good 80lbs. on that kid (and that's just the rider!) :thumbsup: