HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stoner

Fat Lady video

7 posts in this topic

A month or soago someone posted a lnkto the fat lady video.This is a video with a fatlady riding like a 76 KX. Does anyone have the link to this? I am dying to show this to some buddies and can't find it.Thanks

Stoner, if you give me an email adress, I'll send it to you. It's about 0.5 meg big.

Just jump over to the WR426 page here on TT and go to the movies link and it is in there along with some good helmet cam footage of a guy on a YZ426.

Cory :)

I'm at work and I sat here and watched that fat lady about 100 times. You know what was SO funny that my co-worker noticed? The lady is freakin BARE-FOOT!!!!!! She looked like some hillbillies gramma' :)

I said the lady in the video was Bambislayer's girl and I think they're related!!

[ July 03, 2002: Message edited by: Ball-Peen Hammer ]